ND Solutions, is a national leader in legal document preparation services. We will provide you with a customized debt validation letter specific to each one of your creditors.
Who Are We
What is Debt Validation?Debt Validation, or "debt verification", refers to a consumer's right to challenge a debt and/or receive written verification of a debt from a debt collector. The right to dispute the debt and receive validation are part of the consumer's rights under the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
What Happens When You Request A Validation/Verification of Debt?
- The Creditor/Collection Agency must stop its collection efforts until the debt is verified.
- The Creditor/Collection Agency must stop reporting information including all derogatory payment information to the major credit agencies until they are able to validate/verify the debt.
- The Creditor/Collection Agency must validate/verify your debt information and mail you the results including the original creditors name and address.
- The Creditor/Collection Agency must prove that they own the debt or the debt has been assigned to them.
What Happens If The Creditor/Collection Agency Cannot Validate/Verify The Debt?
- The Creditor/Collection Agency is not allowed to collect the debt. If they do, you may have defenses and counterclaims against them.
- The Creditor/Collection Agency is not allowed to contact you regarding the debt.
- The Creditor/Collection Agency is not allowed to report the debt or derogatory credit information to the credit agencies.
- IF THE CREDITOR/COLLECTION AGENCY DOES NOT ADHERE TO THESE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES, THEN THEY ARE IN STRICT VIOLATION OF FDCPA REGULATIONS. EACH INCIDENT IS SUBJECT TO A $1000 FINE THAT YOU CAN SEEK THROUGH FEDERAL OR STATE COURT *
What We Do
- ND Solutions will help you prepare a customized debt validation/verification letter specific to each one of your creditors.
- We will provide you with an informational packet so you can have the knowledge to fight back against the debt collectors!
- We will provide you with a log book to keep track of all of the collection calls your receive. If you continue to receive calls on unverified debts, this information can be used to strengthen your potential case against them!
ND Solutions will provide you with access to a Discounted Nationwide Attorney Network. You can hire associated attorneys at a discounted fee to handle ALL legal matters including FDCPA Law, Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Family Law (Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning), and many other types of Law.
Take Action Now to Take Your First Step Towards Financial Stability!